In This Section
- Be Registered with SS Peter & Paul Parish
- Save the date you want the Baptism.
- Make an appointment for pre-baptismal talks.
- The talks are held on the second Tuesday of the month in Spanish at 6:30 p.m. Parish Office.
- For English the third Wednesday of the month at the Church Hall.
- Child’s Birth Certificate.
- Certificate of attendance at pre-baptismal talk
- Certificate of ability to be a godparent, signed and stamped by your Parish.
- 16 years or older. Single persons should be able to receive the Sacrament of the Eucharist.
- Be baptized, have received First Communion and Confirmation. Please, bring your baptism certificate.
- Be living a life in conformity with our Catholic Faith and the responsibilities to which they are committed.
- If you are a couple, you must be married by the Catholic Church. Couples living in a common-law union CANNOT be godparents.